I Star Kids Pool Villa [Korea Quality] / 아이스타키즈풀빌라 [한국관광 품질인증]

clubrichtour 0 396

•   addr1

55-235, Hyeondeungsa-gil, Jojong-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do

•   title

•   overview

I Star Kids Pool Villa in Gapyeong, Gyeonggi-do Province is a pool villa pension for kids located near a stream flowing between Unaksan Mountain and Yeoninsan Mountain. The facilities are very clean as they were recently remodeled in June, 2021. I Star Kids Pool Villa hires a professional disinfection company, so you can enjoy your trip without having to worry about COVID-19. The best thing about the villa is that the guest rooms have playrooms and swimming pools, which makes it an ideal place for families with children.
    There are a total of 10 guest rooms in I Star Kids Pool Villa . Inside the guest rooms, the spacious living room is merged with the kitchen, bathroom, and private terrace. Outside the living room, you can enjoy the view of the fresh forest of Gapyeong. You only need to open the terrace door to breathe in clean air. In the living room, there are jungle gyms integrated with slides and trampolines. The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, electric rice cooker, microwave, electric stove, water purifier, and cookware. As it is a villa pension for kids, all guest rooms have tableware for kids.
    Nearby are Baeknyeon Falls, Ilji Ahn Ho-Beom Art Museum, Unaksan Mountain Recreational Forest, Jojong Sports Park, The Gallery Sansawon, and Sunflower Recreation Area.

_detailIntro
  •   accomcountlodging

60 guests

•   checkintime

15:00

•   checkouttime

11:00

•   chkcooking

Available

•   foodplace

N/A

•   infocenterlodging

•1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
    (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
    •For more info: +82-31-581-1185

•   parkinglodging

Available

•   pickup

N/A

•   roomcount

•   reservationlodging

Available ( +82-31-581-1185, https://booking.ddnayo.com/booking-calendar-status?accommodationId=13639 )

•   roomtype

bedroom

•   scalelodging

241.32 m² land area, 125.62 m² floor area

•   subfacility

Terrace, private swimming pools, private barbecue grill areas

_detailInfo
Array
(
    [bo_table] => datagokr_Eng
    [device] => mobile
    [wr_id] => 3380